Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, January 30, 2015

MFT Color Challenge - Thank You


  Today I have another card to share that I made for the MFT Color Challenge. I have to say I am embracing the lime and like it with the blueberry and light purple. I used the mums2stamp stamp set from The Stamps of Life.I added some pearl bling from Want2Scrap for the center of each mum.
Here is the color challenge graphic:
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
 
Pin It

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

you have out done your self again, this is gorgeous!!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Very pretty Jeannie :-) Must say I am enjoying your cards with this colour combination.
Blessings
Maxine

Vicki Dutcher said...

Hey GF - Nice to have you pop on over to the little blog! :)

This color combo is rather amazing -- so is your card!

Ellibelle said...

This is beautiful! Love the color combo and such pretty stamps!