Today I have another card to share for the Holiday Coffee Blog Hop. I used the same paper from Simple Stories as yesterday but this time used Verve stamps and was inspired by the Verve December Inspiration challenge. I added a little wood heart veneer to the center of the coffee cup to coordinate with the heart in the patterned paper:
Here are the Super Sponsors of the hop and some info about the giveaways:
- Everyone who links up with a newly created holiday coffee/or other favorite hot holiday drink project is eligible (No back linking).
- You can add your project via inlinkz, which will be available on Amy Tsuruta's blog at 6 am PST on Wednesday, December 10th, until 11:55 pm PST on Friday, December 12th.
- 5 prizes will be awarded to people who comment on ALL of the linked blogs!
- Please make sure to turn off word verification.
- When commenting, please make sure you leave info on how you can be contacted, so we can notify you if you're the winner.
- The blog hop is open until Sunday, Dec 14th.
- Make sure you check Amy Tsuruta's blog for more detailed info.
**Sponsorship prizes are eligible via random draw from linked hop participants only**
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!