Gina K. Designs Gallery

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Happy Birthday


Hello there...today I have a card to share using some Reverse Confetti stamps and the Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try. I paired the stamp set Lots to Say with some Simple Stories 24/7 patterned paper I had on hand...and LOVE the Tag Me die set. I have used it a bunch already and is my go to die at the moment! Added some simple twine to the tag and ta-day...done!

Here is a look see at the fun sketch...which is a great starting point if you haven't been card making in a while :)
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 
Pin It

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

love this Jennie - the bright colours really make it sing.
Blessings
Maxine

craftieodmae said...

gorgoeus, love all the textures!!!

Patti P. said...

What loads of lovely layers and especially love the cork. Fun sketch as well, new site to me. I will check it out.
hugs....

Vicki Dutcher said...

Congrats on your Reverse Confetti WIN! WTG gf!!