Gina K. Designs Gallery

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Scor-Pal LOVE FEST on SCS!!!

***If you are looking for The Craft's Meow blog hop, please scroll down...***
 
 Did you see that Splitcoaststampers is having a Member Company Love Fest!! This is a great way to meet new crafty peeps, participate in SCS challenges and the cherry on top is PRIZES!!!  
Scor-Pal is hosting a challenge of Flip, Flap or Oodles of Folds. I created this Cascading Card from the Scor-Pal Project book using Pink Paislee Artisan and Portfolio products for my design:


 I also used a few SRM Stickers for the inside as it is a birthday card for someone I love :)
Hope you can play along with us over on SCS, would LOVE to see your Flip, Flap or Oodles of Folds project.  There will be two entries chosen to receive a $25.00 Gift Certificate for Scor-Pal Products!! 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
 
Pin It

4 comments:

Ravengirl said...

This turned out totally cute! I just love that paper!

Glenda J said...

This is fantastic! Great patterns and fabulous details.

Patti P. said...

What a fun fold and love the papers, makes for a fabulous masculine card.
Hugs....

JaniceAileen said...

Don't these fold cards have so much personality? I love it!