Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

CPS219 ~ Thinking of You

I shared this over the CPS blog using CPS219.   When I saw the sketch and the oval I immediately thought of Layers of Color cling art stamp Garden Wall.  I stamped it on Sweet Corn cardstock and colored/highlighted with Copics.  The sentiment is from Sent with Love.  Sure hope you can play along with the CPS challenge this week...it is a fun sketch!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,

8 comments:

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous!!!! Love the flower image you used, fantastic paper too!

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Jennie - what a lovely feel your card has - the DP is perfect with the LOC Garden Wall - love the colours too! I love your style my friend! Thanks for always inspiring!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Another beautiful card Jennie - love the total 'look' of this card. and the way you have coloured the image.
Blessings
Maxine

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh this is stunning! Love the shape of your cute out... way cool!

Lisa Minckler said...

Scrolling through the dashboard on blogger and saw this card and put on the brakes. Had to come see this card. Absolutely eye catching! I love the colors and the layout. It's a total stunner. :)

MariLynn said...

Jennie, I tried leaving a comment on this card earlier but blogger was being goofy. I love everything about this card, layout, colors, everything. Have a blessed day!

MariLynn said...

Jennie, I tried leaving a comment on this card earlier but blogger was being goofy. I love everything about this card, layout, colors, everything. Have a blessed day!

Melisa Waldorf said...

So pretty Jennie!! I hope you are having a wonderful day girlie!
Hugs,
Melisa