Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Favorite Things

Last week I saw this beautiful new set from My Favorite Things and just had to have it :o) It is called Who's That Musical Girl ? and I combined it with the MFT sketch from last week.  My daughter has been playing the piano for the past 5 years and the Lord has blessed her with an incredible talent that she desires to use for Him.  Listening to her practice is one of my favorite things!

I used some new Prima patterned paper called Madeline and just LOVE the colors.  The musical score background seemed to go perfect with the image :o)

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,

7 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

How wonderful to have such a talented daughter! We have NO musical talent in our family at all! The Lord has blessed with different talents LOL! Your card is just amazing... so perfectly done!

craftieodmae said...

You are lucky to be able to listen to her play, I took lessons once, the biggest lesson I learned was I wasn't meant to paly any thing but the radio LOL. Love the card, fantasitc image!!!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Hi Jennie - I wanted to stop by and say hi. Thought you might be interested in knowing that I was inspired by your card in Stamp It! The post is here: http://designsbyjax.blogspot.com/2011/02/inspired-by.html. Thanks for the inspiration and I hope you have a great week!

Selma said...

This is so pretty Jennie. You are so blessed to have a such a talented daughter.

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Jennie :-) and what a blessing to have your daughter so passionate about using her talent to honour God
Blessings
Maxine

kellyisascrapdiva said...

This is a beautiful card!

Lori said...

This is a fabulous image, I agree! Beautiful color combo, your coloring matches perfectly.