Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, January 13, 2011

You Brighten My Day!


Smile is the newest Free with Three stamp set from Gina K. Designs and I knew it would be perfect for the Bright and Bold Color Challenge for Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week in the Moxie Fab World.  I had in my mind what I wanted to do and pulling together the colors was going to be key...orange is not a color I am drawn to at all, but must say with the pink, I LOVE it!  I am officially embracing the orange, lol!  

Sure hope you will play along with the challenge...you have until January 31st to upload your project and besides the FAB prizes....one winning card will be published in the July/August 2011 issue of Paper Crafts!

This is for all of you bloggers out there that pop in from time to time on my blog and even leave a little comment...THANK YOU!  You surely brighten my day.... :o)

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,

9 comments:

JaniceAileen said...

Oh, Jennie--LOVE that fun ribbon!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Your card made me smile - thank you Jennie. The texture you have in it is lovely - makes me think of bubbles.

Blessings

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

So pretty! You always brighten my day, too, Jennie!

craftieodmae said...

Jeannie this is so pretty, I love your bow!

Sandra said...

Orange isn't a colour I normally pick either, but seeing this ..oohh I like :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

GREAT color combo! Beautiful card my friend!

Payne Holler Cards said...

who would of thought...orange??? but it sure works...and how did you get the all pink background? did you get a photo box thingy??

Mandy said...

Oh, Jennie! These colors seemed so bright to me, but you managed to sweeten them up! :) I just adore it!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jennie! Thanks for entering the Bright & Bold challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)