Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Chai

Just a quick card to share using the stamp set Mugs and Kisses.  I wanted to create more feminine card and used some Webster's Pages patterned paper.  My daughter and I love to have a cup of Earl Grey or Chai in the evenings.  Just something special the two of us share...  I just love that Melanie included the word Chai and this cute Tea bag image.  Eeeks,  right up my alley!

I received the most delightful thing in the mail yesterday and CANNOT wait to share with you.  I am so blessed by such a creative group of stamping buddies....  You all are so very inspiring!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,

4 comments:

Patti said...

Absolutely beautiful and so feminine!

Olga said...

Awesome card, enjoy your tea GF!

MaxineD said...

love your card, and the touch of black makes it so dramatic.
Blessings
M

Grace said...

Oh this is so pretty Jennie! Love this versatile set!