Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, October 1, 2010

CP83: Lovely Labels 2

I have a card to share using the newest set from Nina: Lovely Labels 2. So stoked about this set...I love anything matching up with Spellbinders dies and these labels are so COOL!  This time I did a first for me....used digi-paper: Vintage Basics Paper Pack also designed by Nina.  So easy to use even for a computer/printer challenged person like me, lol!  For this card I used the sketch from Card Patterns one of my favorite color combos: Brown/Green.  I have an exciting announcement to share tomorrow :o)  I haven't hinted because I am NOT good at keeping secrets, lol!
Have a great day!
Blessings,

7 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Just beautiful!!!!!

paige said...

This card is beautiful! Love the label!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Another beautiful,elegant card! What's the secret? Come on... you know you want to tell!

Betty Benton said...

Lovely! Guess we'll just have to wait till tomorrow for the news!

Heather Rogers said...

Stunning. Love Nina's stamps. Thanks for playing this week at Card Patterns. :)

JaniceAileen said...

Absolutely beautiful, Jennie!

Christyne said...

Oh! I just how simple and elegant you've made this card. Great job!