The inspiration for this card came from a favorite childhood book: Whose Mouse Are You by Robert Kraus. The book was obviously written in the 1970's so I used Pumpkin Spice, Moonlit Fog, and Smoky Slate cardstock as well as some Basic Grey Ambrosia patterned paper. The little mouse stamp from the Spring Mix Stamp TV Kit was fit my favorite childhood book perfectly and I love that he is holding a special sign for his mother :o) Ahhhhh...
I remember my parents reading Whose Mouse Are You? to me when I was very young. It is a delightful book that teaches the value of family...a real treat for any young child!
- Challenge: Choose favorite children's book and make a project inspired by the book. Include photo of book along with why you chose it and how it inspired your project.
- Requirement: use March Release stamp set: A Beautiful Life, By Your Side, Fairy Tales, Friends, Happy Spring, Nana's Needlework, Nana's Needlework Sentiments, Sending Sunshine, Spring Mix, Spring Has Sprung
- Deadline: Monday, April 12th at 8 pm
- Prize: CenterStage Spotlight Designer for April (receives entire April release!)
To keep the inspiration going, check out these GinaK Designer's joining in on the hop tonight:
- Jessica Fick
- Nina Brackett
- Tami Mayberry
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Theresa Momber
- Carolyn King
- Cathy Tidwell
- Lee Murphy
- Erika Martin
- Jennie Harper *March CSS Guest Designer Winner* (that's me!)
Card Deets ~
Stamps: Spring Mix Stamp TV Kit
Cardstock:Smoky Slate, Moonlit Fog, Pumpkin Spice, Ivory and Basic Grey Ambrosia
Ink: Memento TUxedo Black, So Saffron, and Vivid Butterscotch
Accessories: Big Scallop Nesties (large and small), Big Scallop Ovals(large and small), Ribbon, Pearl Bling, and Copics