Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, February 5, 2010

CP49 and CPS152

Just a couple of quick cards to share...My little one took a 2 hour nap and that meant was able to sneak off to stamp a good little bit and get creative. :o) I made this for the Card Patterns 49 Sketch challenge this week. I used Fancy Pants The Daily Grind patterned paper and created a "friend" card. I love the sentiment from Thanks a Million. The flower and "friend" are from Bold Flowers.

And...this card is for the CPS 152 Sketch this week which was quite interesting! I used Lovely Shelf on this one and made a much needed thank you card using Basic Grey Bittersweet patterned paper and Kraft cardstock.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings,



Card Deets #1 ~
Stamps: Thanks a Million, Bold Flowers
Cardstock: Green Apple, Soft Sand, Ivory and Fancy Pants The Daily Grind
Ink: Old Olive, Creamy Caramel and Antique Linen
Accessories: Nesties, Ribbon, Flower Punches, Eyelets, and Ribbon


Card Deets #2 ~
Stamps: Lovely Shelf
Cardstock: Kraft and Basic Grey Bittersweet
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Swiss Dots CB folder, Nesties, Sateen Flower, Pearl

12 comments:

Doris said...

Just discovered your blog and like your style. You're now on my bookmarks list!

craftieodmae said...

I love these, the second one is my fav, it's gorgeous!!!

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely cards! Great designs.

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh Jennie, these are beautiful. I really like your sketch challenge card. The color are perfect! I think I better play this challenge!Thanks for the inspiration!

Jenny said...

I like both cards! I really like the first one! I love the green!

Payne Holler Cards said...

i'm jealous! two cards!!! wooo hoooo...that first one is so different - great challenge - my fav is the second one - another great challenge, but i love the colors and its softness....

Mandy said...

Ooh! What pretties!

paige said...

Both of these cards are terrific!

Anonymous said...

I cannot decide which one I like the best...now me...it would have taken ages more than a quiet one hour to achieve two cards...i really must stop dithering all over the place and take a leaf out of your book!

Donna Baker said...

fabulous cards, Jennie!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Look at how awesome you are! You are a stamping machine that constantly cranks out cool stuff!

Christyne said...

A two hour nap? Lucky day!!! These are so pretty Jennie!