Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hostess with Mostess

This card uses the Sentiment Single Hostess with Mostess which is the perfect sentiment to use to create a project for a friend who is hostessing an event.  I made this using last week's CCS color challenge (Ruby Red, Kraft and Creamy Caramel). I used Versamark and Clear Embossing powder to make the sentiment pop and sponged over it with Creamy Caramel. I wanted to keep this very CAS and think I managed to. Sometimes when you don't have a lot of time to design a card, know that a little is sometimes all you need :o)

I don't know about you but stamping time is not quite as abundant as it was a week ago. My brain is whirling with Thanksgiving plans, Christmas gifts and the fact I need to *START* on my Christmas cards, LOL!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great day!



Card Deets:
Stamps: Hostess with the Mostess
Cardstock: Creamy Caramel, Kraft and Ruby Red
Ink: Versamark, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Clear EP, button, twine, CB Herringbone folder

12 comments:

craftieodmae said...

What a cute card, you always come up with some great ideas!!

Anonymous said...

It has been difficult for me Jennie this month altogether to get much done......there are periods of time which come along like that!

I so need to start the crissy stuff yesterday too!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Your card is wonderful Jennie!I love all the cute sentiments CCS has to play with!

Theresa's Studio said...

Great simple card. Love that herringbone folder as always...finally found one this weekend...not I can case your cards.Ha!

Theresa's Studio said...

now not "not"

Christyne said...

This is super cute Jennie! Get going on those Christmas cards or before you know it it'll be Dec. 24th!

JazzyH said...

I love what you are saying about the Christams card. Need to start!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love CAS cards and yours is wonderful! Great layout!

Donna Baker said...

cool card with teh cb folder! better get on those Christmas cards, gf!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wonderful Jennie. Love how that jute twine looks with your kraft paper.

Kristin said...

cute!

Michelle Forrest said...

wonderful card! love this layout!