Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Free and the Brave



It is hard to believe it is July already, it seems as though the summer is flying by and I sure wish it would slow down just a bit!
With the 4th of July being this week, I thought I would try making some patriotic cards. I like the colors Bayou Blue, Ruby Red and Very Vanilla together. It is a bit more muted than the standard red, white and blue. I used the stamp set The Free and the Brave (which I finally got around to mounting). I used the two star punches and punched the small star first and then from that punched the larger one.
Have a great day!

Recipe:
Stamps: The Free and the Brave
Cardstock: Blue Bayou, Ruby Red and Very Vanilla
Ink: Blue Bayou and Ruby Red
Accessories: Small and Large Star punch

No comments: