Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lots of Thoughts



This is a card I made for both the Color Challenge and the Sketch Challenge on SCS for this week. The colors which are quite a stretch for me are Orchid Opulence, Pumkin Pie and Certainly Celery. The Pumkin Pie was/is really throwing me for a loop. Not quite sure I like it still and if I made this card again I would replace it with a muted yellow (just my opinion). This card also uses the stamp sets Garden Whimsy (a spring/summer card making favorite) and the current SAB set Lots of Thoughts. I used the stamp Happy Hellos from it and omitted the other little sayings beneath is so that it would fit in the circle punch. The background on the Certainly Celery is the jumbo wheel Whimsy.

Well, now I have two posts in one week! That is a new record for me lately ;o))) Have a great evening!

2 comments:

jjcreations said...

This is very pretty. I like all the stitching you did. Did you use white gel pen around punched holes in the scallop, or did you but eyelets in each oneƉ

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is super pretty. Great colors and I love your stitching details. :)