Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Time Well Spent


Time Well Spent is a stamp set that was given by Stampin' Up! to their demonstrators prior to Christmas. I finally got around to mounting it and thought I would try to make a quick little card using the Color Challenge on SCS for this week. The color combination was Barely Banana, Wild Wasabi and Blue Bayou. Quite a combination!

I added a brad (from a pack) I had picked up from the Dollar Bin area at Target about a year ago and also added some Stardust stickles to make the flower pop a bit more. I find it hard to believe the I didn't use either Whisper White or Very Vanilla cardstock, but that is okay! I just didn't feel like coloring in the big flower with a Barely Banana marker so cut the work in half by stamping it on the Barely Banana cardstock.

No comments: