Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Altered Frame for my little slugger!

Today I have an altered frame to share with you... I have been wanting to frame a picture of our youngest playing tee ball ever since last year... Tee-ball is so much fun for these little peeps and seeing how all of the little ones progress in their understanding of the game is amazing!  Jeb's current season has just about wrapped up and was tickled with this picture a friend took of him at his game last week.
I found this frame this past weekend at Hobby Lobby and love that it is an 8x8 frame, leaves plenty of room to add accents. I used the Tee-Ball SRM Stickers to coordinate with the baseball themed patterned paper. The number is a die cut from a new die set (to be released Friday) from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and will be using them a LOT!!!
Here are some close-ups:



Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 
Pin It

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous frame and photograph Jennie.
Blessings
Maxine

craftieodmae said...

Love the frame, he is growing up so fast!!!!!