Gina K. Designs Gallery

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Kindred Spirits

 Today I received a new product from Tsukineko: Ink Blushers...Eeks, love them!!  For this card, I used the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps stamp set: Together Silhouettes. and the a stencil.  I am a huge fan of stenciling and wanted to use an Ink Blusher on the Daisy Cluster stencil from The Crafter's Workshop.  LOVE how this turned out and the ink blusher from Tsukineko spread the Memento Angel Pink ink beautifully on the white cardstock. These are re-usable and washable.  Really just a wow product!!  Hoping they are in stores soon as I need at least one for every color ink.
I am also entering this into the CAS-ual Friday's Challenge (CFC35) to use scallops!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 

11 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kiwimeskreations said...

Jennie this is beautiful - the sentiment is fabulous, and I love the way the black makes the pink glow. Those blushers look most useful... can't wait to see them IRL.
Blessings
Maxine

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super awesome, love that sentiment!

Madeleen said...

Beautiful card!

Melissa said...

Beautiful card Jennie! Are the ink blushers similar to the daubers, but easier to clean and reuse?

dee marie said...

Such a sweet card with a simply beautiful sentiment! I think I may have to get some of those ink blushers - they look like amazing sponges!

Evette K. said...

Not exactly sure how these blushers work gf. Are they pre-inked? Looks like a tool of our craft I would love to try and maybe stock in my own craft room. Loveeeeeeeeeee Tsukineko products so so so much. ddddddddd Have nearly all of Tim's distress inks. He is great, my sis met him at a convention and he is so so so talented and loves to teach people. You can tell, she said, that he love what he does. Hope to someday meet him myself. Thats for all your great cards and your wonderful postings of other peoples art. Go card makers!!! evette k.

Patti P. said...

Jennie, sorry to have not been by for so long....but wanted to stop in and tell you how much I love this card!! Silhouetes are one of my favorite things and this is just stunning. Your stenciled bg came out beautifully. Hope you are well, take care.
hugs....

Laura Davis said...

This is so cute!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Friday!
Laura

Michele Gross said...

Love the silhouette done in pink :) Great job with the scallop challenge. Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

So so very sweet!! Love everything about this! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!