Gina K. Designs Gallery

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Fairy Wishes

 Happy New Year!  It is hard to believe we are at the end of 2011 today...

A quick card to share today that I made using Fairy Wishes and The Love Chapter (script) from Layers of Color.  I used Memento Tangelo and Versafine Onyx Black ink from Tsukineko

Today I am taking down my Christmas decorations for the start of a new year tomorrow.  Quite a bit of reflecting as well on all the Lord has done for me this past year.  I am not a resolution type of person, but certainly contemplating areas in my life that I need to change and make better with His help. 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,

6 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just lovely! Love your color combo!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Beautiful and classy!

Happy New Year to you, Jennie! May the Lord richly bless you and your family in 2012!

Hugs!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card, Jennie - love the way you have used the stamp for the b/g and the fairy over it!
Blessings to you and yours for 2012
Maxine

Lovely Linda said...

This is lovely Jennie - I love the colours and the images you have used! Fabulous my friend! Happy New Year to you and your family - I pray 2012 is richly blessed!! {{{hugs}}}

Crafty Caring Friends said...

OH...excitement! I love your fairy card!

ocean-dreamer said...

I LOVE this card! My daughter is a fairy lover. I will have to get this image for her. You inspired me!