Gina K. Designs Gallery

Sunday, December 11, 2011

CPS248

  I made this for the CPS248 sketch challenge.  For my card, I used Memento ink and added Flower Soft Diamond Range - Ruby to the sprigs of holly. I used several Layers of Color stamp sets: Christmas Blessings, Christmas Verses, and Vintage Postcard cling art stamp.
Hope you can join us for this fun sketch...one random winner will win some awesome Flower Soft products!!


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 

7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

anothetr beauty, have a good one!!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Totally awesome.... your flower is the perfect touch!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Jennie!

Betty Benton said...

Very pretty card -- neat sketch!

Lovely Linda said...

This is fabulous Jennie - I love the way you have used the Holly, and the Vintage Postcard as a background - gorgeous Jennie - I love the look of this card! Thanks for the inspiration my friend! {{{hugs}}}

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that subtle stamping behind the focal image, Jennie. Lovely card.
Blessings
Maxine

Laura said...

LOVE this layout!! Ohhh and the colors...and the paper...EVERYTHING!!