Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, September 1, 2011

I Froggot

Finally had a smidge of time to get stamping and had this one "brewing in the brain," LOL!  I love creating backgrounds with sentiments and used the set Gnome One Like You for this quick card.  It appears my style of stamping is transitioning into more clean and simple. Most likely due to a busier schedule...sigh.  We started back to school 3 weeks ago and the schedule as well as the "extra" stuff is keeping me hopping!   For those of you that don't know I homeschool our two oldest and even started a little preschool with our 3 year old.  That makes a 10th grader (think Algebra 2, Spanish and Biology, ugh...), a 6th grader and the little 3 year old who likes to make sure he can get into as much mischief as possible in a 24 hour day :)  The latter is very successful!

I will say I am very excited for September to be here!  Love the crisper mornings we have been having and knowing fall is just around the corner.  September also brings some exciting releases from my two favorite companies: Gina K. Designs AND Layers of Color!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Jennie you 'do' CAS beautifully, and I do love this card.
Thank you for the smile.
Blessings
Maxine

Payne Holler Cards said...

it's adorable!!!
hey ...you sound a little busy LOL
cant imagine Jeb being anything but quiet and low key..now really LOL
hugs

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just super dooper adorable!