Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, January 14, 2011

Layers of Color: Love

 I have another Layers of Color Sneak Peek to share today.  I used a beautiful script background and sentiment from The Love Chapter, as well as Flourish Crest cling art stamp (which coordinates perfectly with Spellbinders Label 14).  After I stamped the script background with Memento London Fog, I stenciled using the Elegant Touch art stencil with the same ink.  I am also entering this into the Moxie Fab Gray is the New Black Challenge and love the gray with pink which was inspired by Julia Stainton's card here on Moxie Fab.


 The rest of the LOC DT will have sneak peeks to share throughout the week so be sure to pop in on them:


Here is a little info on our upcoming LOC release:

SAVE the DATE!…January 17, 2011

Layers of Color New Release!

Celebrating with a

LOVE BLOG HOP!

Grab a pretty LOC badge for your blog here!

This is a SUPER exciting new release because…
Nina Brackett has designed new clear stamp sets for Layers of Color!
 Then top that off with another fabulous Layers of Color Designer Blog Hop (with a Valentine’s Day “Love” theme!), where you can have many chances to WIN new release art stamps from ALL the blogs on the hop!!…You’ll want to join us for the amazing inspiration our talented design team will be sharing AND to enter the Grand Prize drawing where you could…
WIN THE ENTIRE NEW RELEASE!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,

10 comments:

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Beautiful card, Jennie! I love the softness and the color combo. Love the effect of the stencil too!

kiwimeskreations said...

Jennie this is just delicious - simple, elegant and STUNNING!! and loaded with LOC product :-)

Blessings
Maxine

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Jennie - this is simply elegant! I love the colours and the Cling Art Stamp you have used!! Perfect! I am loving the sneak peeks you are sharing with us - thanks for inspiring my friend! {{{hugs}}}

The Other Patti Sue said...

Gorgeous,gorgeous,gorgeous! Love the sentiment!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Joan Ervin said...

WOW!!! This is absolutely stunning, Jennie!!! I love the script in the background and the sentiment is beautiful with the pink stamped image...very elegant!!!

Lillian Child said...

Jennie - I adore your cards! My favorite release is also Nina's The Love Chapter!

I just discovered your blog on this hop and am now a follower. So nice to meet you!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

Runnergirl Creations said...

Beautiful cards! You have a true talent! Thanks for sharing!

Helen F. said...

Elegant and classy card, Jennie! Love the beautiful pink ribbon and bow.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jennie! Thanks for entering the Gray is the New Black challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)