Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Birthday Page



Today I have another scrapbook page to share from a sketch challenge.   I just love how I am really starting to make a dent into the pictures I have been developing with the intent of scrapbooking.   Now my hubby doesn't fuss when I ask for so many extras to develop because I *am* using them :o))) For the past 15 years of marriage, we have very carefully placed our family pictures in chronological order in a series of 20 (yes, I said 20) photo albums.  And there is NO WAY I am going back and redoing all of those albums.... (it is just not going to happen) so I am starting with the last year and working from there for a separate way of keeping pictures which the kids will get when they grow up (IF I can part with them...and if not, they will get them when I...well, you know!) :o))

I am working on three separate books for the three kids and have one today of the baby (is he still a "baby" at one? I am not sure about that..) I just loved watching him eat cake. He was the only one of our three who enjoyed getting messy and just ate and ate and ate his birthday cake. He turned one back in March and has just about no hair (you can see it faintly in the natural light, so it is there, LOL!)....I am hoping by age 2 he will grow some but won't hold my breath.

Off for a busy day and back to town again :o)) Have a great day!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

oh my gosh, that far right pic is toooo cute, he is so adorable!

great page!!

oh, BTW, you won my new set!!!!!!!!!!!!! woot!!! ;)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is a great layout Jennie! My 2nd child was still very much a baby at age 1. That was such a sweet time. Your baby is super cute!

Jaspere said...

This is great. It's wonderful that you are getting good use out of your pictures and am preserving such fond memories.

Angie Williams said...

What an adorable little guy! That page is perfect!

Michelle Pearson said...

lovely layout...and what a cute little fellow! I want to hug him!
20 albums...wowzers....mine are in boxes EEK! ;)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a cutie Jeb is! And what a fun page. I doubt I have nearly as many photos as you do because I don't have kids, so less subject matter to photograph. But regardless of the number, I also have no intention of scrapping all of what I have. I only make a page with very special photos or ones that really tell a story.

Unknown said...

so cute, great page

Melanie said...

This is a beautiful page, love the colors. Very cute baby!!