Gina K. Designs Gallery

Monday, February 16, 2009

Best Things...



I made this card for a challenge that Joanne has on the Gina K. forum on SCS. The challenge was to use Kraft on a project so I made a card using Kraft cardstock as well as three different GKD stamp sets: The Best of Life, Sweetest Blessings and My Cuppa' Joe. I love how they all worked together for this card. The Pink Pirouette didn't show up quite as dark in the picture, but you get the idea.
Hope you have a wonderful start to your week!


8 comments:

Stephanie said...

very sweet, love the cuttlebugged background.

April said...

I really like this care. Very cute! I love what you did with the ribbon!!!!

Jaspere said...

Wow this is yummy. You know I love that CB background. What did I do before the CB??

Jaspere said...

Wow this is yummy. You know I love that CB background. What did I do before the CB??

Sandy said...

Super cute card, Jennie!! The senitment and that adorable cupcake image are perfect. You did a great job with the challenge.

Teresa Kline said...

to cute...great design! *~*

Anonymous said...

Well I am looking at this at the end of the week...which I am jolly glad is now over! Great card again...and I do love this layout!

Unknown said...

i would not have thought of putting these colors together but they look fab!