Gina K. Designs Gallery

Monday, June 23, 2008

Live Your Dream



Live Your Dream is my favorite set in the Occasions Mini Catalog. For this card I used the colors Chocolate Chip and Cool Carribean and two different backgrounds (Floral and Enfrancais). I just love these colors together!!! For the sentiment, I stamped it in Chocolate Chip and went over it with Cool Carribean to give it a shadowing effect. This is another card that took about 3 days to make...the reason...LIFE! ;o)

Now that summer is here I am trying to organize my stamp stuff better and am knee deep in scraps. You know all of the various sizes of cardstock that collects in various places (how did it get so many places??) and when you pile it all together are SHOCKED at the massive amount of cardstock you have not used! I am looking at that and with the cost of cardstock I am GOING to use it!

Hopefully tomorrow I will have something else to share...Back to the scrap pile!

No comments: