Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, June 27, 2008

Always Romance



I got inspired to make this card from this piece of scrapbook paper I had laying around that I bought from Michaels for 25 cents a sheet about 6 months ago. The color scheme I thought would go perfectly with Purely Pomegranate, Black and the stamp set Always. I am pleased with how this turned out and I thought of adding the flower from the stamp set, but I think that would have been too much and didn't want to overpower the card. I think it is just enough without being too much. :o)

Recipe:
Stamps: Always and French Script
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate, Basic Black, Very Vanilla and DCWV Once Upon a Time
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, River Rock, and Versamark
Accessories: Black EP, ribbon, brads, Photo Corner Punch and Paper piercer

No comments: