Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The Stamps of Life: Happy Birthday Circle Dies

It is the 20th of the month and that means a new release from The Stamps of Life!!! There are some new dies available and I have two cards to share today using the Happy Birthday Circle Dies.
I paired this card with the Sizzix Large Circle #4 Flip-its card die set. The patterned paper is from the Love Story Collection and I added a little ribbon and felt flowers for the perfect accents :)
My next card is more basic using the same circle die:
The patterned paper on this card is from the Thanks Collection Patterned Paper.
Hope you will check out this fun die:
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
 
Pin It

3 comments:

VanessaB said...

such cute cards. i love the happy birthday circle dies. fun :)

craftieodmae said...

both are gorgeous, I love the first one an how it opens!

kiwimeskreations said...

What an awesome die - and I love the way you have showcased it Jennie.
Blessings
Maxine