Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, May 1, 2015

Friend...I Miss You!

 
 Today I am playing along with The Color Throwdown challenge using The Stamps of Life stamps and dies. For my card, I used the stamp set happycalligraphy2stamp and Sizzix Triplit Spring BirdThe patterned paper for the bird and friend sentiment is from the Celebrate Collection. I also used the Sizzix Flower Power Embossing Folder on the aqua panel to add some texture and wrapped the panel with Pink and White Twine before adhering to the card base.
  And here is the inspiration piece from The Color Throwdown:
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
 
Pin It

5 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

This is SOOOOOO darling! LOVE your layout, the mix of patterns, and the sweet bird! Thanks for playing along with The Color Throwdown!

VanessaB said...

all those items are on my wish list. such a cute card :)

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card, and a great 'take' on the challenge Jennie.
Blessings
Maxine

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a tweet card Jennie. Love the birdie and colors. The twine and dry embossed strip are so pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

Lori said...

Too "tweet!" Love how you layered the die cut bird. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!