Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Thank You

  Today I have a card to share that I made for the MFT Color Challenge. This color combo had me using lime again and {this time} I am actually liking it with the blueberry and light purple.
I used the stamp sets hexagons2love from The Stamps of Life. The background was created using two of the stamps in this set.
Here is the color challenge graphic:
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
 
Pin It

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Great stamping to get those hexagons so perfectly placed Jennie. this is s stunning card.
Blessings
Maxine

Clare said...

What a groovy card! I love the pattern you've stamped here - so neat!

Susan R. Opel said...

So. Color me TOTALLY impressed with the rock star stamping on this card!