Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Craft's Meow ~ Speaking of Fall

 Today is the second day of the previews for five new stamp sets which will be available through The Craft's Meow on September 21.  All the designers' projects can be seen over on TCM's company blog along with their links for more details, so be sure to check them out.  
Today we are featuring a stamp set designed by Angelica Suarez, Speaking of Fall:
I combined the stamps with some Bo Bunny patterned paper. I used a tag die for the focal point and stamped the leaves using a Kaleidacolor Spectrum ink pad and outlined the leaves using Rich Cocoa. I sprayed a some Fireworks ink spray onto the tag after stamping and sponged the edges.

I'll be back tomorrow with another card from The Craft's Meow September stamp set release!  This is such a great release and I had so much fun playing with all of the new sets.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
 
Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jennie your ink spray is fabulous! Those multi-colored leaves are so perfect - I am going to check out the inkpad you mentioned because I love the gradients they created here. Beautiful card!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Jennie - love the sprayed background on the tag.
Blessings
Maxine

craftieodmae said...

beautiful, the older I get the more I enjoy fall, as long as it isn't real cold LOL