Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

TCM: Card for a Child

 Today I have a card to share that I made for a child using The Craft's Meow stamps: Birthday Pun.
I used the stencil Mini Honeycomb and spritzed Dylusions Squeezed Orange onto a panel of white cardstock. After it had dried I stamped the birthday sentiment repeatedly before adding the die cut focal point.
Here is the stamp set I used:
 Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
Pin It

14 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Cute card! Love the bold color!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see this set. It is on my wishlist. Thanks for sharing.

Karenladd said...

Ooh, great color combo and loving that elephant silhouette!

Tisha Sewell said...

Cute card. I love elephants!

Vicki said...

Love the look of your background. I have seen a lot of projects using this Dylusion product. Will have to try it.

Sue D said...

Great colors!

Lagene said...

Love your sprayed background! Totally CUTE card!

Mary-Anne V said...

Love how you used the stencil to create the background.

Miriam Prantner said...

Great stencil/misting and love the bold color combo!

Emily Keaton said...

Totally fun ellie card :)

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVE this FUN design!! Such a NEAT idea!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Loly Borda said...

Fun card! I love the background. TFS

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Jennie - love the bright background.
Blessings
Maxine

Jean Bullock said...

My granddaughter would love this card. She has been crazy about elephants since she was a toddler. Fun and just right for a child.