Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, February 22, 2013

Mood Board from Wplus9

Hello!  I have a quick card to share today using some WPlus9 stamps! I was inspired by the Mood Board over on the company website and made a card using their color challenge of Peach, Navy and Kraft.
I used three WPlus9 stamps: Damask Delight, Defining Words and Guiding Light Sentiments.
 Now I can say I am glad I finally got around to using the stamps I found via Eclectic Paperie!  They have great customer service and I highly recommend them!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
 
Pin It

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous piece of art.........

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card Jennie - love the way you have used the colours.
Blessings
Maxine

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty Jennie. Love the damask image and the swirls.

Dawn said...

Great card Jennie! Thanks for playing along this week!