Gina K. Designs Gallery

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hello, Dear Friend

 Today I have a card to share using Flower Garden, illustrated by my dear friend Nina for The Craft's Meow.  I combined it with some Simple Stories Fabulous patterned paper and Memento inks.  The flowers were stamped on a die cut piece of ivory cardstock, heavily sponged and then I stamped the flowers a second time on a piece of scrap paper to create a 3-d look.  I used two new Memento colors: Pistachio and Morocco, as well as Rose Bud.  

Speaking of Nina...  She is showcasing some of her newest Spellbinders Licensed dies on her blog, swoon...love them!  Also, be sure to hop each day with the Spellbinders team to have a chance at winning some of these new dies.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

This is beautiful Jennie - love the way you have picked up the colours from the dp for the flowers.
Blessings
Maxine

Tenia Nelson said...

What a beautiful card!! Thanks for playing in the Stampendous! June Summer challenge!!!

Cynthia said...

This is lovely, Jennie. I love all of the dp and your tulips are perfect. Thanks so much for stopping by to comment on my CPS sketch card.

PS> I really like your profile list! Great idea.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is magnificent! Love your color pallet!

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is a fav! love these colors and love the mat under those beautiful flowers!!!

Melinda Gleissner said...

Your card is lovely! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Stampendous Saturday Challenge.