Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, April 20, 2012

Java Time

 A quick card to share today that I made using coffee4two (from the Stamps of Life), my favorite stencil Swiss Dot from The Crafter's Workshop and some fun new chevron stripes die-namics!   I sponged the stencil using Memento Rich Cocoa ink and added a quick sentiment with Lady Bug. 
I am on my way out the door to an overnight ladies retreat and thought I would surprise hubby with a little card in the morning.  Tomorrow he only has to make one pot of coffee versus two since I will be gone... He drinks decaf...I do not, hence two coffee pots:)

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 
Blessings, 

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Your DH will be pleasantly surprised! This is totally awesome!

kiwimeskreations said...

This is fabulous. I do hope you will enjoy and be refreshed at the retreat - it is years since I have been able to attend one.
Blessings
Maxine