Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thanks...coffee style!

 
 
 I wanted to share a card I made for a dear friend who helped us out recently. I used coffee4two from The {Stamps} of Life and was inspired by the actual gift card I bought from Starbucks (which you will see a snippet of below).  The patterned paper from Happy Day (Simple Stories) matched up with my gift card perfectly!  

Here is the inside:
 
This past weekend I was working on lots of submission deadlines and now desperately need to clean my stamping space, it looks like a tornado hit it.  Honestly, it is to the point where I cannot create until I find some essentials, lol! 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 

4 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

ohhhhhh this is such a cute way to give that gift card! have fun cleaning up LOL

craftieodmae said...

super fantastic gift card holder! Your friend will love it!

Carole said...

Super way to thank some one and delightfully presented ;)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Great gift! So creative!