Gina K. Designs Gallery

Sunday, October 23, 2011

CPS241~ I'm Here for You

I made this for the CPS241 sketch challenge and our sponsor this week is My Favorite Things.  For my card, I used Who's that Girl Chooses Hope and did a little paper piecing.  The patterned paper is My Mind's Eye and I used a little twine from The Twinery.

Hope you can join us for this fun sketch...one random winner will win some awesome My Favorite Things products!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

AWESOME! Love your paper piecing!

Payne Holler Cards said...

tooo cute! your paper piecing is adorable..hope I get to play this week (-:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your colour combination here, the pink and gray are beautiful together, Jennie. Great card.
Blessings
Maxine