Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

CP84 ~ Just a Note

The Card Patterns sketch this week is a fun one and I went right to my stash of Webster's Pages.  I added the doily image from Nana's Needlework and the Just a Note label is from Lovely Labels 2. Can you tell I like these new labels?   I stamped the label onto a scrap of Webster's Pages and tied a bow with some Navy Organdy ribbon.  I hope to be back a little later with some sneak peeks I created using some of the soon to be released Layers of Color stamps...  Oh my...and that is ALL I can say :o)

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,

11 comments:

craftieodmae said...

You on a roll with all these gorgeous cards, this is breath taking!

Betty Benton said...

Lovely card - love how you tied on the tag with the ribbon treatment. Can't wait to see your Layers of Color peeks!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Just when I think you've created the most beautiful and elegant card... you pop out with one even prettier than the last! Did that make sense? It did in my head :0)

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is beautiful - love the Webster's...tease - cant wait to see what you're working on (-:

MariLynn said...

Jennie, this is gorgeous. I love that paper.

Mandy said...

Quite beautiful! Great job with these colors!! :)

Lori said...

More of this lovely blue color! Love how the dp is part of the focal image.

paige said...

Beautiful card! Love all the elements you used!

Theresa's Studio said...

Love your cards with the labels... all so beautiful.

NinaB said...

Oh, another beauty, Jennie. Thanks for making these beautiful cards with LL2.

whoistracy said...

This is stunning! Love all the deep blues you used here. I never seem to use blue on my cards. Thanks for playing along with us on Card Patterns.