Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Just for Fun Color Challenge #18


I made this card for the Just for Fun Friday Color Challenge #18 (Purple, Green and Blue). I don't have any Just For Fun images (other than the grid stamps) and used some Gina K. Designs stamps. However, next weekend I am actually going to a Stamps & Scrap Art Show and Just for Fun Stamps will be there again this year :o) Last year a dear friend (intials: LINDA PAYNE) and I loaded up on their postage style of grids...wonder what will bite us this year, lol! This was a fun color combo and for the blue used Ocean Mist (a bit of an aqua color). I also added a bit of purple patterned paper from Basic Grey Kioshi for the bottom half, added some wide grosgrain and purple twine threaded buttons to finish my design.

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you are having a wonderful week. It is hard to believe it is almost the weekend again :o) Yippee!
Blessings,

12 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous card!!! Can't wait for the 17th!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I hope you all have a wonderful time together. Olga asked me to join you, but it is not in the stars this year. Take pictures! Too much going on with planning a wedding. This gorgeous card just popped off my sidebar! That is one of my very fav flower stamps!

JazzyH said...

Love the colors. Great card!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Another gorgeous work of art... would love to go with you guys! I am sooooo jealous!

Glenda said...

Your card is beautiful! Thanks for playing along in the JFF Color Challenge!

Glenda said...

Your card is beautiful! Thanks for playing along in the JFF Color Challenge!

PatS said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL!! The colors are stunning.

Susan S said...

very very pretty

Starla said...

These colors just call out for butterflies!! Just lovely. Glad you were able to join us at JFF this week!

Betty Benton said...

This is just stampin' gorgeous, Jennie! Y'all try to behave when you get together at the stamp show!

Christyne said...

Ooooh! LOVE these colours! Great job!

Anonymous said...

making the buttrfly dimensional sure brings this card to life...the perfect move.