Gina K. Designs Gallery

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gina K March Release Preview Day 1

I am very excited to be working with the amazingly talented Gina K. Designs DT this month! I have had a fabulous time creating with the even more fantabulous (yep, made up a new word) March release stamps that I can hardly stand it!

First up is
A Beautiful Life by Melanie Muenchinger...

Isn't this just soooo Melanie! I am a huge fan of her floral sets and this is such a great set. I stamped on a new color to the Luxury Cardstock selection: Bubblegum Pink and embossed it with white embossing powder. I didn't want to color in all of the tulips so merely outlined them a bit and LOVED the way they popped! The butterflies were embossed on vellum, cut out and popped up with a small glue dot. This was the first card I made and truly...I squealed with delight when it came together just the way I envisioned it :o)


Next Sending Sunshine from Theresa Momber...


...and more embossing! This time on Glossy cardstock and brayered with a spectrum pad. Love the tire swing in this set...so cool! I have many fond memories of swinging on one as a child.


And lastly for this evening... Fairy Tales by Tami Mayberry.


Oh, I just adore the images in this set and can see so many cards and scrapbook pages made with this stamp set! For this card I used Passionate Pink and Black Oynx and made a princess card.

Are you ready for even more inspiration?


Then, visit these Illustrator's blogs of these new stamp sets:

Melanie Muenchinger - A Beautiful Life

Theresa Momber - Sending Sunshine

Tami Mayberry - Fairy Tales

Finally, check out these Designer's blogs:




Jennie Harper (that's me!) - our Guest Designer for this Month!

StampTV is celebrating it's first birthday and the festivities are in full swing with this month's release! We'll be holding this month's Release Party on StampTV and couldn't be more excited about all that Gina has planned for everyone! The party kicks off this Thursday, March 18th starting at 7pm and ends at 10pm (all times CDT) when all the new products will be available for purchase in Gina's online store.

To keep informed of all the party plans and activities, check out this link:


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Blessings,



Card Deets #1 ~
Stamps: A Beautiful Life
Cardstock: White, Bubblegum Pink, Vellum
Ink: Versamark, Regal Rose
Accessories: Copics, White EP, Pearl Bling

Card Deets #2 ~
Stamps: Sending Sunshine
Cardstock: Chocolate Kiss, Green Apple and Glossy White
Ink: Versamark, Memento Rich Cocoa and Spectrum pad
Accessories: Herringbone CB folder, Large eyelets, Nesties, Organdy

Card Deets #3 ~
Stamps: Fairy Tales
Cardstock: Passionate Pink, Black Oynx
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Victoria CB folder, Ribbon, Button, Black Organdy

25 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

WOWZERS... I am totally in awe! Your work is so amazing!Love the tulip card! Gorgeous! The tree and swing are totally awesome,love the embossing!Oh and the Fairy Tales card is just adorable! Great work GF!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Jennie - not surprising..you make me want to buy ALL of these! You are a very talented artist! I look forward to the month with you and your card creations!

Theresa Momber said...

Wowza, Jennie, you rocked it!!! Love them all. That white embossing is gorgeous!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

love 'em - especially that first one!! I think I heard you "squeal" that day LOL...fantabulous job, GF! looking forward to tomorrow night already...

Cat Tidwell said...

Ohhh I squealed too on this first one, that ROCKS Jennie! ALL of them do actually, but that first one is very awesome!

joy said...

I am in wonder at the beautiful tulip and butterfly card. Wonderfully lovely! Beautiful job on all 3 cards.

JaniceAileen said...

Just beautiful, Jennie! I totally know that feeling you had when you made the first one, too! :)

Unknown said...

Congradulations on being a guest designer Jennie. Your card sample are just beautiful.

Melissa said...

Jennie, your cards are all so beautiful. I am so happy that you won and I can't wait to see all of your creations this month (and always)

Janice M said...

Great cards Jennie!! Love those tulips embossed in white on the pink CS!!! Can't wait to see the rest of your cards, Congrats again on the guest DT!

Kim Ross said...

Gorgeous cards, Jennie! You did such a nice job with these new sets! :)

Lee said...

You are ROCKIN' it!!!!!!! Love the white embossing!! I did that too for a different set!!!!!

craftieodmae said...

I'm in love with all 3!! The tulips is a must have for sure!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Congratulations, Jennie on your opening night as the new CSS designer! Your cards are awesome, I love what you did with Melanie's new set, gorgeous!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Each sample is amazing, Jennie! I am getting very excited about this release.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Holy cow Jennie. You have really captured the beauty of all of these sets. Your embossing is just spectacular and your creative layout designs are just an inspiration. Awesome job.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Congrats again! Your first card is my fave, of course it does not hurt that tulips are my favorite flower. So nice and I like that you only highlighted the flower.

Carla S. said...

Jennie, your cards are all absolutely gorgeous! I love the white embossing on the cards with Mel's and Theresa's sets! Love the striking color combo on the one with Tami's new set! You rocked the previews!

colleen said...

Totally Fan-Tab-U-Lous!!!!

Love them....

Melanie said...

That is a great look love the white embossing on pink and the vellum butterflies!
Wonderful choices with the spectrum pad and pink & black fairy tale card!

Anonymous said...

Such great cards! LOVE the white embossing!!!!

Carolyn King said...

awesome cards....love all the white embossing and the color combination on the last card. YOU rock jennie!

Lori said...

Amazing cards, Jennie! Love all of the embossing!

Unknown said...

Stunning, Jennie! Simply stunning!!!! I LOVE each of your cards SO much - but I'm with you on your card with Melanie... squealing with delight at how pretty in pink it is! Great job!

NinaB said...

More fabulousness wrapped in these, too. Wow.