Gina K. Designs Gallery

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Limelight Sketch Challenge #38

I made this card for the Limelight PaperCrafts Sketch Challenge #38 this week. **edited to add I just realized I forgot to add buttons for the challenge, Ooops! Better read it more clearly next time** I loved the sketch and hope it is alright that I flipped it :o) It just worked with my image and sentiment. I combined this sketch with a challenge over on the Gina K. Designs forum on SCS which was to make a Valentines card without using red or pink. My goodness that was hard, but thankfully I had some of this patterned paper from the Basic Grey Bittersweet line!
I hope you have a great rest of your weekend...
Blessings,



Card Deets ~
Stamp: Framed Friends
Cardstock: Chocolate Kiss, Creamy Caramel, Ivory and Basic Grey Bittersweet
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Border Punch

7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

It's awesome! That image is just a cutie!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super.super cute! You didn't need the buttons anyway! It's great without them! LOL!

Alex said...

Totally cute card and it doesn't need the buttons, LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

paige said...

I like this Valentine, great challenge!

Mandy said...

How adorable, Jennie! That doggie is so cute...great job coloring him. :) Thanks for playing along. :)

Payne Holler Cards said...

forget the buttons! their over rated anyway LOL....kid-ding!!! card is a cutie!!!!

Anonymous said...

3 buttons out to the right hand side could be added now Jennie....and it would still look pretty super!