Gina K. Designs Gallery

Sunday, November 22, 2009

CPS143


Can you believe this Thursday is Thanksgiving? I am amazed with how the month of November has flown by! This year my parents are joining us for Thanksgiving and we have much to be thankful for!

I had a little time over the weekend to stamp and made this card for the CPS sketch challenge. I used two stamp sets: Vintage Borders and the snowflake from Calendar Bits and Pieces....Speaking of which, there is going be a blog hop Monday night at 10 CST for this fun new perpetual calendar set by Tami Mayberry. I was asked to participate and can't wait to share what I made.... Here is a itty bitty sneak peek :o)



Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,



Card Deets:
Stamps: Vintage Borders and Calendar Bits and Pieces (the snowflake)
Cardstock: Kraft, Cranberry Crisp, Ivory, and K&Company dp
Ink: Memento Rhubarb, Antique Linen Distress Ink, Creamy Caramel, and Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Mega Scallop Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Ribbon, Button, and Jute

8 comments:

craftieodmae said...

this is great!!! Hope I can make the hop but 5am comes early when ya gotta work the next day......

The Other Patti Sue said...

Beautiful Jennie! Love your color combo and such a soft elegant feel!

Cat Tidwell said...

so awesome Jennie! Love the colors you used too and that sheer ribbon is perfect on it! Cant wait to see what you created with the calendar set!! ;)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Jennie, this is beautiful! Love the colors too!

Christyne said...

This beautiful! I love the Christmas stamp with all the different languages on it!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty!! It reminds me of country chic! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

♥Lea

Anonymous said...

Once more superb stuff!

Michelle Forrest said...

Wonderful card - love the colors!