Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ready for Snow?



It sure has gotten seasonably cold here in NC! I love it (from inside near the fireplace) and hope for a good snow this year. This is another snowman card I made using the Little Yellow Bicycle Christmas Magic scrapbook paper. This snowman is nice and whimsical looking. I think it is by Inkadinkadoo.



Tina has awarded me the Kreativ Blogger Award, which is so sweet of her. She is so creative and you should check out her blog: Let's Get Creative .

Rules for the Kreativ Blogger Award are:
1.The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person that sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

***************************************************************************
Now I have to narrow it down to 5 people to give the blog award to...oh, my. I have tried to check to make sure they have not already been chosen...so here are my nominations:

1. Michelle shellpole's snippets
2. Jen Marie Taylor~Made by JenMarie
3. Mandy Limelight Papercrafts!
4. Carmen Stamping Addiction
5. Shelly Jaspere's Little Corner

9 comments:

Ozzie's Greeting Cards by Tanja said...

I love your card it shows that you are getting ready for christmas already

Christyne said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!! But then...I am partial to snowmen! Great job!

Jaspere said...

Cute snowman card! Thanks for nominating my blog and I'd love to participate.

Anonymous said...

Jenni, I so blown away that you would nominate me for this award. I am just looking at what I need to do right now with this as I have not done anything like this before. Would you be able to baby me through it please? The logo thing has me thinking!

Anonymous said...

Ok Jennie, Almost ready to post on my blog. I hope i have done it right. I have kept checking back with your blog and have fashioned my post on yours. Hope you don't mind...but I didn't want to get anything wrong!

Carmen said...

Just love all these snow cards!!Just perfect for this time of year!! Thaks so much for the award... how cool is that!!

Teresa Kline said...

adorable! *~*

Ilina Crouse said...

Super cute card! And congrats on the Kreative blog award!

Kristin said...

The colors are great and I love that image.