Gina K. Designs Gallery

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Another Garden Whimsy


Here is another Garden Whimsy card. I can't seem to tire of this stamp set. This card is such an easy layout and would be easy to do at a workshop or even to mass produce with different sentiments. I made some others just like this, switching up the colors and like the variety. Of course this layout would work with any stamp set, just try it. The background paper is Certainly Celery Prints Designer Paper from SU. The designer paper comes in a variety of colors and adds a nice accent to a card. I also used the background stamp En Francais. It is extremely similar to French Script, just current. A script background stamp can add so much to a card and I needed the new one to demo with...that is the *only* reason I bought it. For me it is an old stand by to fancy up a card. ;o)

I have some other cards to share and may get to posting a few others this weekend, we will see. The weekend always tends to get away from me.

1 comment:

Tricia T said...

I love this card! The layout is simple and classy. Thanks, too, for leaving a note on my blog. I appreciate your take on my stamping dilemma! :)