Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Lucky Duck



Today I took part in the Color Challenge on SCS. It was combining the colors: Taken with Teal, Cool Caribbean and Marigold Morning. I had this cute little duck stamp sitting around and thought he work perfectly, I used my Water Color Crayons to color him in. The background is made by using the Paisley stamp from Polka Dots and Paisley and the Canvas BG stamp. I have just recently started liking the Cool Caribbean color and wouldn't you know it, right near the end of its availability! Oh-well! I will stock up a bit before the end of June.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this color combo! This card is so adorable - I'm sure going to miss Cool Carib - stocking up but eventually it will be gone :(, LOVE YOUR BLOG - Linda

Soguesswhat11 said...

oh, this is just PRECIOUS!!!!!