Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Stampin Up Regional


Last Saturday I went to the Stampin' Up! Regional in Virginia Beach. I met my wonderful friend Linda there and we had a blast! This was my first Regional that was close enough for me to attend....Linda, who is the sweetest downline ever (she hooked me up with the scallop punches before they became the HUGE rave and is just such a blessing to me) and I jumped at the opportunity and we were not disappointed. We each made a ton of swaps and had the best time swapping. I had swapped all of mine in about 40 minutes....I made 100 and was shocked they got traded so fast. It was kind of a bummer because I loved swapping!!!! (I know for next time!!!)
By the way, I got some amazing swaps! I am so thrilled with them all and know my customers will be as well.

I learned a lot from the Regional event and am still trying to assimilate it all.

Be patient with me as I try to figure out all of the things I need on this blog....things like feedblitz or feedburner and some counter thing-a-ma-jig. I pretty much teach myself the computer stuff and try to do it at night when I have more time.

Have a great day and stamp something!

No comments: