Gina K. Designs Gallery

Saturday, February 19, 2011

LOC Case Study Challenge

My mojo is finally coming back..I had to force it with last week's sneak peeks and thrilled to have it BACK!  I get kind of worried when you have zero desire to stamp and yet so many deadlines... yikes!   

This week the Card Study challenge is being sponsored by Layers of Color and I found just a little bit of time to create this design.  For this card, I used Granny's Jewelry art stamp set and Delicious Dots art stencil.   Sure hope you can play along because one random winner who enters this weeks challenge will win each of these as well!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,

7 comments:

Olga said...

I bet you could throw pieces up in the air and they would fall into a gorgeous card, I thought I was the only one with mojo problems LOL This is gorgeous!

Patti P. said...

Don't you just hate it when you feel that way....but I agree with Olga, your creativity always shines through, love all the layers and your textures. Beautiful card.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Such a pretty card! I think everyone has experienced the mojo drought lately!

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Jennie - what a gorgeous card - your mojo tricked you - it is definitely still there my friend! This is a gorgeous take of the inspiration - I love the eay you have used the Delicious Dots art stencil and Granny's Jewelry - gorgeous! I love the colours too! Thanks for sharing Jennie! {{{hugs}}}

Lori said...

Fabulous! The colors are beautiful, the Swiss Dots are perfect with the Delicious Dots. Love the Jewelry images you chose, circles of course. The flowers in the basket are great colored like that.

Kim Singdahlsen said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors - and I love how your background complements the flowers!

MaxineD said...

Simple, elegant and stunning - love the colour combo you have used here Jennie.
Blessings
MAxine